Workshop en Murcia::Dictado por Rodolfo Arpía y organizado por MATFOTO Distribución, S.L.

TEXTO EXTRAIDO DEL BLOG DE
RODOLFO ARPÍA
http://www.arpiaphotoblog.com/

The first stop of my Spanish trip was in Murcia where I got together with around 60 photographers from the area to share my experience as a wedding photographer in the US. It's always very interesting for me to interact with colleagues from other countries because I feel that I always learn more from them than they do from me and I'm grateful for that.It's Sunday morning and I'm running out to see more of this beautiful country with my buddy Antonio and Yolanda. Of course I'll be posting more about the trip. Tomorrow we leave early for Madrid where I'll get together with a smaller group of photographers for a 3-day intensive workshop... good times!
RODOLFO ARPÍA ::

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog